In Washington, a legal action can be filed for non-parental custody of a child. A non-parental custody action allows a person who is not the biological parent of a child or children to request legal custody of the child or children. The person filing the non-parental custody action may be a stepparent or relative.

Eagle Law Offices, P.S. will aggressively advocate for your position in a non-parental custody action. Our experience in the non-parental custody arena includes representation on both sides of the custody battle. We have successfully represented parents contesting non-parental custody lawsuits as well as family members seeking non-parental custody of children.

Let Eagle Law Offices, P.S. know how we can be of assistance to you in these and other family law matters, contact us at 206-426-6961.